We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services;
- to coaches and gym owners for trials of fitness sessions;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TOTALFIT, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by TOTALFIT, Inc. about our Application users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to contact a coach or a gym owner, we will transmit the contents of your communication and your email address to the recipients;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support, and market our Service. The types of third parties we share information with include, in particular:
8.1. Service providers We share personal data with third parties that we hire to provide services or perform business functions on our behalf, based on our instructions. We share your personal information with the following types of service providers:
- cloud storage providers (Amazon)
- data analytics providers (Facebook, Google, Appsflyer, Firebase, Crashlytics, Amplitude, Fabric)
- measurement partners
- marketing partners (in particular, social media networks, marketing agencies, email delivery services, Facebook, Google, Snapchat)
- payment processing providers
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our end user license agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TOTALFIT, Inc., our customers, gym owners, coaches, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
8.2 Apple Health Kit (and Apple Motion & Fitness API) or Google Fit (together the "Health App")
Apple Health Kit (and Apple Motion & Fitness API) or Google Fit (together the "Health App") Provided you give express permission on your device, we may receive (read) or/and write (share) data about your activity with/from Health App. In some of our Apps you may decide to allow us to read (receive) the following information from the Health App: the number of steps traveled and weight.
, and on the Google Fit, please see https://www.google.com/fit/
You can withdraw our access to read/write data from Health App at any time directly in the Health App. We do not use the information gained through the Health App for advertising or similar services. Please find below more detailed information on how we process the information obtained from Health App and what happens when you decided to share your data with Health App.
What information we may read (receive) from the Health App and how do we use the information obtained from the Health App?Number of steps
In the App, you are able to set (and sometimes we suggest a certain) goal for daily steps. To track your step goal progress, we input the number of steps in the App. As a result, we provide you with a convenient way to access this information via App charts and access to aggregated information (for example, to track your weekly average steps). To encourage you, we may also send you motivational messages reminding you that a certain amount of steps are left to meet your daily goal (we may even award you a badge in the App for fulfilling your step goal week in a row).Weight
We use this information to help you track your weight loss journey and customize your App experience. You may also input this information manually in the App, but if you use, for example, smart weights and allow us to read your weight information from Health App, weight information in the App will automatically update each time you use your smart weights (provided you share this information to Health App). We may also use this information to adjust our weight loss suggestions (for example, daily number of steps, water intake goal).
What information we may write (transfer) to Health App and what happens when you decide to share your data from the App with Health App?Weight
If you manually input your current weight into the App, Health App will receive this information and update your measures in the Health App.Dietary energy
(how much calories you consume according to the meal information provided in the App) If you track your meal plans in the App (by entering the meals you take), this information will be shared with the Health App to update your stats in the Health App.Workouts
(the time of the workouts you do using the App) You may choose to share with Health App workouts information. As a result, when you finish a certain workout, Health App will know the duration of the workout you performed in the App.